DT Member - Adeline - Signapore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DT Member - Adeline - Signapore

Post  Karen on Sun May 24, 2009 4:15 am

Adeline: I am Singaporean and a stay home mum to 2 beautiful ‘monsters’. I had resigned from my job when I was expecting baby number 2 so that I can be with my kids through their early growing years and I have not regretted my decision. Shortly after our second child was born in 2006, my husband was posted to work in Shanghai and we re-located with him.
I have always had a strong interest in scrapbooking but I started the hobby seriously when we moved to Shanghai. I needed something to keep myself occupied and distracted from the frustrations of adjusting to an entirely new culture. It has been very therapeutic for me and now I am happily scrappin’ whenever I have some free time from the kids. I usually scrap in the nights and despite the tiredness of chasing after 2 very active kids, I actually find much inspiration in these wee hours. I do not have a fixed style of scrappin’, but I like the distressed look a lot and tend to incorporate that into my layout. I have been scrapbooking for 1.5 years now but am still exploring and learning new techniques all the time!
We visit Singapore regularly where I get to restock on my supplies and now we are planning to re-locate back home for good as we hope to let the children pursue their primary education back home.

Karen
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DT Member - Adeline - Signapore

Post  SandraD on Sat May 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi Adeline Very Happy
SandraD
Design Team Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top