SQOTD June 8th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SQOTD June 8th

Post  seppa on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:11 am

Who inspired you to start scrapbooking and why?

My sister got me started. I didn't have any kids at the time. I just thought it was a fun thing to do. Now, the focus is on my family and keeping a history.
seppa
Design Team Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SQOTD June 8th

Post  Loucollins on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

No-one got me into scrapping, and I have no-one to scrap with Sad but I still love it! i started making cards a while ago, and turned to scrapping in October after reading a magazine about it.
now every little thing my kids do inspires me, there is always a photo oppotunity, and every photo needs to be scrapped!
Loucollins
Design Team Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Orr on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Um... Lou - I don't think you can add any more DT to your signature!! (hee, hee...)

What got me started? My son - I was trying to make him a book and started making basic pages and then searched online and found galleries and I was like - omg - THIS is what you can do with the pages, embellies, etc!? WOW. Then I just kept trying new things, techniques (still do) and I love it! I wish I had more time - my kids are all 4 and under and the wee one has an issue with sleep! By the time she gets to bed - for the night - its 11pm and I have from then until about 1am to scrapbook (uninterrupted). SOOOO TIRED!!! (but worth it!)
Tara Orr
Design Team Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SandraD on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:53 pm

My MIL ... she started making cards and I thought they looked pretty good, so I gave it a go too. At that stage, I thought I'd not venture into scrapbooking, but it only took a couple of months until I was hooked! Now I love it!
SandraD
Design Team Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top