Butterfly Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Member - Maria - Australia

5 posters

Go down

DT Member - Maria - Australia Empty DT Member - Maria - Australia

Post  Karen Sun May 24, 2009 4:25 am

Maria: My name is Maria I'm a military wife with 8 children, two naughty dogs who have way too many issues and I am a mad hat scrapper, I've been scrapping for about three years now.I have to say that scrapping has become an addiction for me, it also keeps me sane but has also introduced me to some amazing online friends and scrapper's In the last year I have evolved kind of like a butterfly and I really enjoy experimenting with different elements, I do have a thing for vintage and distressed looking layouts but I enjoy the challenge of being challenged and like to try something new, especially learning new techniques..I look forward to being part of the design team here at Butterfly Crafts and getting to know you all..
DT Member - Maria - Australia Maria
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

DT Member - Maria - Australia Empty Re: DT Member - Maria - Australia

Post  capswife Mon May 25, 2009 7:50 am

Hi Girls,

It's late at night here in Oz, everyone is asleep perfect time to get online and say hello, wow the first challenge is awesome way to go Karen. Been stalking my fave photo's for this one now to choose the paper which is always the hardest part....
Can't wait to see everyone's first layouts....

Maria

capswife
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SandraD Mon May 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi Maria!! WOW - 8 kids, that must keep you busy. I have 2 and sometimes wonder what I've done all day. Can't wait to see some of your work. Very Happy
SandraD
SandraD
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  luvalotmum Mon May 25, 2009 5:13 pm

OH WOW!! Eight kids!!! When do have time to scrap??? You are my god now!! LOL! cheers
luvalotmum
luvalotmum
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  capswife Tue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm

I so make the time, have a good hubby who knows scrapping is a major player in my life lol.....
At the moment I have glue and paint covered fingers having been working on a inchies swap oh my gosh first one ever and it's a monochromatic one so all white with a little bit of black talk about fiddly.....

Maria

capswife
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ann Wed May 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi Maria and welcome. lol
ann
ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content