Butterfly Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back home

3 posters

Go down

Coming back home Empty Coming back home

Post  cbpatena Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 pm

I've tried to pack as much stuff as I can but A LOT of our things are still out, like in the laundry room. Eeep.

We've been in Taoyuan, Taiwan since February. And, after almost two months, we're going back home to the Philippines. It's always kinda sad Sad to leave this place. We've been here three times already due to hubby's job in the airline industry.

So, where do you gals go to on a yearly trip/vacation or because of work? Arrow

*hugs*
Nina study
cbpatena
cbpatena

Back to top Go down

Coming back home Empty Re: Coming back home

Post  cbpatena Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Attention: Karen and my fellow DT. Just wanted to also inform you that I won't have internet access when I get home. Sad

We had our internet cut off when we left for Taiwan as we're also moving into our new home come May.

But will definitely pop by a net cafe time and again as I know I won't be able to stand not having some communication online. Wink

*hugs*
Nina study
cbpatena
cbpatena

Back to top Go down

Post  lizzie Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 pm

oh that stinks about internet... man i could bearly go two days w/o it... and your going like what? three weeks? ack!
we don't go on vacation lol
we are planning on going to cali at the end of may... but we'll see how that goes!
lizzie
lizzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 am

Hi Nina - No worries - poor you lol, I didn't have internet for a day yesterday (some connection problem) and it drove me crazy lol.

Since our Honeymoon in 05 we have gone to different parts of the US every year for our Anniversary. I love it, I get to stock up on colthes and shoes and scrapping stash - I looking for somewhere to go this year - any Ideas??? (So far we have been to Boston and Maine x2, Chicago and Tennessee. )
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum