Butterfly Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge 10.....

3 posters

Go down

Challenge 10..... Empty Challenge 10.....

Post  Karen Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 am

I can't believe we are up to challenge 10 already!!! Here it is:

Create a Lay-out about what fashion means to you. Whether it be favourite fashions from a period of time, a favourite designer or maybe even a fashion disaster - whatever you want.

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 29th April to be in with a chance of becoming our May guest designer and this month the winner will also receive a gorgeous kit (kit includes Magenta paper, cardstock, Magenta chipboard, heidi swapp chipboard, brads, BasicGrey alphabet, & kaiser flowers) from our April Sponsor 'Scrapbook Star' - A big thank you to our DT member Samantha for sponsoring us this month xx
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Challenge 10..... Empty Re: Challenge 10.....

Post  Loucollins Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Loved doing this one...it ended up quite vintage and detailed...sooo not me!!!
Will get it in the galery asap, otherwise it's on my blog. Thanks for a great challenge!
Loucollins
Loucollins
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Loucollins Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Whoopsie! I have managed to upload the wrong LO into the challenge 10 Gallery! Can it be deleted?
Loucollins
Loucollins
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:25 am

I have deleted it Lou - I think for some reason I'm the only one who can delete. xxx
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dilorf Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 am

My layout is done..

Put I can't upload it in the gallery.. It just says : "The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more."

I'll mail it to you Karen.. Arrow
Dilorf
Dilorf

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 am

Hi Maritha,

The gallery is playing up as we only have 10MB storage space and it's saying we have used it all. I have uploaded your LO to the flicker gallery - hope that is ok.

Karen xxx
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down